This largest transportation museum in Indonesia stands on an area of 3.8 ha. Inaugurated on March 9, 2014. The collection of this museum can also be said to be quite fantastic, which is approximately 500 collections. With 300's in the form of cars. And the other 200's are other transportation. Zone In Museum Angkut :
1. Education Zone The first time you enter, this zone will welcome native friends. Here, there are many types of vehicles from time to time. This is also where the Chrysler Windsor deluxe is located. The vehicle was used by President Soekarno.
2. Indonesian Transportation Equipment Zone There are various types of vehicles available such as carriages, from the era of the Dutch East Indies government to the present. There are also Onthel bikes lined up neatly. And the car of the past belonging to this horrific rich businessman.
3. Airport Runway Zone Here, native friends will be served with a presidential plane. Native friends can enter this plane from the runway which is also used for other aircraft.
4. Chinatown and Sunda Kelapa Zone China area will be felt here. All vehicles of the Chinese community are also presented here as well as the types of transportation that existed in the Dutch colonial era.
5. Vintage Car Zone Antique cars will line up magnificently in this area. Native friends can also take photos with the cars from the Museum Angkut collection.
6. Gangster Town Zone This is a gangster city like in the movies complete with prisoners and prisons. The atmosphere is also made as close as possible, so it's a little gripping, with several statues that have been set.
7. European Zone Feel the charm of European transportation with various kinds and types of very interesting cars.
8. Buckingham Palace Zone Going to Buckingham Palace is the most fun. Take a picture with the flower girl and also the queen of England. Or take a circular train to this area. see various kinds of British royal vehicles.
9. Las Vegas Zone The last zone, the zone that brings native friends is like being in Las Vegas, America, the atmosphere seems very similar to the original and as a closing, native friends will be entertained by train transportation. Feel the fun of ancient trains with various kinds of atmosphere. Nusantara Floating Market Still in the museum area, more precisely in the parking area. There is a floating market for the archipelago. Here, native friends will be brought to enjoy the market that stands on a river. Like the one in Bandung with its floating market. Or also in Banjarmasin which is phenomenal. Not only selling a variety of food menus. However, this area also sells a variety of beautiful and interesting souvenirs. Well, this area has also been separated by huts with the names of cities in Indonesia. For example, the Jepara hut, then hut will sell everything related to Jepara.